Question
Posted by: Salmo | 2004/01/28

Jacuzzi's

I am well fit, gym and cycle.

my friend has told me that Jacuzzi's are healthy for you. Is this indeed so. Apart from the relaxation of body and mucscle what other health properties does it hold and what are the cons apart from the bacteria and diseases one can contract?

Tnks

Hi Salmo
The main benefits would be stress relief and relaxation and everything which goes with that. If the currents in the jacuzzi are strong, they could stimulate your circulation too.

Only use a jacuzzi that you know has all the necessary chemicals to kill presiding germs otherwise all the good might be undone!

Happy jacuzzi-ing