Question
Posted by: Jenn | 2007/08/13

Jacuzzi and pregnancy

I would like to find out if it is safe to sit in a jacuzzi when I'm pregnant. I'm 12 weeks now and scared that something would happen if I use our jacuzzi. Is it safe??

It's fine as long as the water is not too hot.

2
Posted by: mb | 2007/08/14

I wouldn't say it is unsafe. During my pregnancy i enjoyed the jacuzzi it relaxed me and massaged all those eina muscles and my son loves water today!!!! I would just say don't overdo it but enjoy it when the occasion arise. Then again rather don't do anything if you do not feel safe

Reply to mb
Posted by: Dee | 2007/08/14

It is not such a good idea, especially coz the water gets too hot. You could prob sit in it for a few minutes but I wouldnt sit in it for extended periods.

Reply to Dee