Question
Posted by: Aya | 2004/11/24

Iyengar yoga

I stay in Jo'burg and I've noticed while making my enquiries that iyengar yoga teachers either do 2 classes a week for morning classes and 2 classes a week for evening classes and don't work on weekends.
Is there any reason for this.

Thank you.

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Aya - I don't think there is any good reason other than a wish to take weekends off but I will double check with them. Here in Cape Town there are many Iyengar teachers and they have a range of classes daily and on weekends.
Chris

2
Posted by: Iyenngar yoga | 2005/02/08

I saty in Jo'burg and would like to get hold of Iyengar yoga teachers. I have tried but am struggling to get names. Could you help (In the North).

regards
Karabo

Reply to Iyenngar yoga
Posted by: Chris | 2004/11/30

Hi Aya - I double checked and there is no reason - as suspected!
Chris

Reply to Chris