Question
Posted by: star | 2005/07/25

IVF treatment

Hello ,
I would like to know what is the cost of IVF treatment ( In-Vitro Fertilisation ) .

Please inform me , this is urgent .

Thanking You ,

Zaheerah

Some government hospitals do, depending on where you live.

4
Posted by: landi | 2005/07/26

I don't know - maybe hospitals like the ones where they train the med students etc -

Reply to landi
Posted by: star | 2005/07/26

do u know if any government institutions perform the treatment at reasonable fee , as i cannot afford it at a private hospital .

thanks

Reply to star
Posted by: landi | 2005/07/25

I went to Dr Trouw at PTA east hospital - am preggies with twin boys - it cost me about R12 - R13 000. My medical aid paid for my scans - I just had to pay for the Progesterone for three months.

Reply to landi
Posted by: Rory | 2005/07/25

Hi Zaheera
I am currently with Vitalab in Johannesburg. I am going through an IVF Cycle at the moment. It is costing me about +/- R30000. Hope this helps.

Reply to Rory