Question
Posted by: kiets | 2004/10/12

ivf - how long is the full procedure

can anyone tell me how long it takes for the full IVF procedure - from the date that you start your treatment to when they implant the eggs? how soon after will you know if you are preganant. My tubes are tied so it should be a straight forward IVF. My son is now 6.

I am going 1st Nov to see the fertility doctor at Pretoria North hospital and I am so scared.

Total of about 10 to 16 days from start of treatment to transfer. 10 to 12 days afterwards for the blood test.

1
Posted by: Sun | 2004/10/12

Depending on your cycle, the amount of stims you need, whether you have a 3/5 day transfer. It takes about a month and you then do the pg test 13 days after trf.

Good Luck
Sun

Reply to Sun