Question
Posted by: N | 2004/10/05

IVF GIRLS PLS HELP

I am in my 2ww-on day 10 today.I woke up at 3 in the morning as per usual to go to the toilet and there was some brown spotting-there hasn't been anything else yet-I am having a nervous breakdown-did this happen to anyone or do u know what it could be?Is it my period-pls help

N

You have to wait and see if it is a period. If there is no period then do a pregnancy test on the given date

6
Posted by: N | 2004/10/05

Thank you-I sent u an e-mail to your address-let me know if u got it.
Thanks for your advise it really does help.How are u coping with everything and how are u feeling?

N

Reply to N
Posted by: Sun | 2004/10/05

Speak to Biddy and ask her what she thinks, but if it is only there when you wipe it is probably OK.
Those are possible signs of a pg but no g/tee

You go to Biddy or Krina and they will then draw blood and they test it at the lab there, it takes about 10-20 mins.
Yes I went to them it is just easier becuase they know the urgency and the trauma you have been through with the whole 2ww whereas other places do not understand the urgency or sensitivity.

Let me know what happens
Sun

Reply to Sun
Posted by: N | 2004/10/05

There is a little bit when I wipe but very faint-do u think I should tell them that I want the injection or should I wait...I will take the extra cyclogest 2nite.
My boobs were a bit sore-but now not so much.I have had headaches.
How long do u wait for the results?Did u go to Dr Rod's rooms to do it?
N

Reply to N
Posted by: Sun | 2004/10/05

Yes it is just such an ify thing, you cannot say for sure but I know alot of girls had that and got a positive result. Mine was more browny, sometimes red but mostly brown. At the end I was on 5 cyclogests but I don't think that was enough. The day of my test I had my first gestone injection and it stopped the next day but started up some time later again. I know they are reluctant to give you the gestone before your test unless you have a history so next time around I will start the gestone on transfer.

2 more days to go girl just hang in there OK I am crossing all fingers and toes for you. Is it still bleeding or only when you wipe? Do you have any symptoms ir sore boobs, nausea etc

Yes she has all my details

Good Luck Hey
Sun

Reply to Sun
Posted by: N | 2004/10/05

Hi there,

I was hoping you would be on the site...............
I spoke to biddy this morning-she said it could be implantation,one falling away-both falling away,start of a period,or low prog-so she said aia must double up with my morning one-so I will-but do u think that could be it?-did u bleed properly or spot-brown stuff?
My test is on Fri...................
Does Hayley hav your number or personal e-mail address?

N

Reply to N
Posted by: Sun | 2004/10/05

Hi N

I also had that, I started a slight bleed 7 days after my transfer and it continued until I moved onto the gestone injections. Apparantly it does happen alot. Speak to Biddy or Krina they might suggest that you increase your cyclogest dosage as they did with me. I bled for 7 days and still got a positive result and I know it happend to other girls too so all is not lost. Remember it could also be implantation bleeding.

When is your pg test?

Take Care
Sun

Reply to Sun