Question
Posted by: Raven | 2008/01/11

IVF

Please adv me on IVF, what are the prosedures, etc, as much possible details will be welcome.
My husband and I really want our own biological child and I had to have an historectomy at age 29. I still have my ovaries, but what now.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
I live in Namibia, info on Dr's etc who can help us is most valuable.
Thank you for your great info and help.

Raven.

Dear Raven

Without a uterus unfortunately it is not possible to carry your own biological child. In this instance you would require a surrogate and should this be acceptable to you please contact me on this forum for further information in this regard. You can also refer to the Bioart website for more information on actual IVF procedures.