Question
Posted by: Orthopod says I have developed neuropath | 2007/03/29

I've developd n/path?

Orthopod says I have developed neuropathic pain in my foot after an ankle sprain.<br>What is it exactly? <br>What are my options to treat it? (I'm not fond of medicines as the side-effects affect me terribly).<br>Is there physio I can have? Increase certain intake of nutrients? Exercise? Or alternative medicine?<br>Does it ever get better?<br>

Expert ImageArchive

Tarsal tunnel syndrome?
Neuropathy is where you get nerve pain in an area after an injury. It can be bacause the nerve is overstimulated or trapped.

Medication can be used as well as surgery. Injections of corticosteroids can be used.

Also depending on your foot, a night splint may be useful.