Question
Posted by: Evashnee | 2011/01/26

IUI after treatment for endo

Hi Doc,

I prevoiusly posted here regarding the treatment my doc put me on (zoladex to treat endo with tortous &  blocked tubes and cysts). I have since finished the course and went for a HSG which, I am glad to say came back clear (free spill). My doc asked that I wait for 3 months before doing IUI again to fall pregnant. I would like to know, is it wise to wait or should I start trying ASAP, as I do know that the endo can come back with each period.

Many thanks and much appreciation for your help.
Evashnee.

Dear Evashnee

There is no reason to wait and you could start some form of ovulation induction as soon as possible and proceed with the IUI.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/01/31

Dear Evashnee

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert