Question
Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/05/26

Its over

Hey guys,

Although it was not specifically said, it was implied... my bf and i seemed to have broken up over the weekend... because of my issues and struggeling with light depression i am in no mood for sex... so i have been told i am distant and dont want to talk or have sex anymore and thats not what he wants...

Oh well, thats his decision...

Have a good day people

Hugs n Love

Apache_boy

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Apache_Boy - I have responded to your follow-up post.

5
Posted by: Ferny | 2008/05/27

Amen Nikkits.

Apache_boy, i know it might sound a bit harsh BUT sometimes we have to practice TOUGH LOVE. And as Nikkits said despite the fact that we haven't seen you we CARE about you & feel we have got to know you since you have poured out your heart to us more than once in the past!!

So take some REALLY great advice from Nikikits and get on the road to loving yourself again & restoring your own self esteem!!

Keep us up to date please coz we are very concerned about your well being!

Lots of love & hugs - Ferny:-)

Reply to Ferny
Posted by: Nikkits | 2008/05/26

A-boy,

I need to give you a hard talking to.

2 years together and he walks out. I think not, I have this horrible feeling YOU walked out long ago. ???

Now before u feel the need to jump off a high roof go think about those words my friend, shape up or ship out!!

You see the thing is YOU have told US why he wants to walk out NOW. What you have not told us is for how long you have been in this depression and dont kid yourself my dear buddy, there is no such thing as a low depression not even a high depression. Depression is depression and it has a tendency to DESTROY so what do you want A_boy?

I think you want your 2 year releationship to KEEP GOING so here is what YOU have to do.

1. Look at what you have (not had)
2. Appreciate how far you have come
3. Start to like what you see when you look in the mirror

I like you and I havent even seen you sunshine, you b/f likes you too, why would he have stuck around for two years?

Relationships is not a 50/50 but a 100/100 and just how do you expect him to give his 100 if you dont want to communicate, no love or affection from you because ... you depressed, OK WHY, and do you want to fix it?

If yes, then just do it, fix it and do so by being happy with YOU then involve him again and ................ need i spell it out

Come on Apache-Boy, you can do it, we all know you can.

Nikkits
xxxxxxxxxx

Reply to Nikkits
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/05/26

2 years is a long time, yet sometimes a relationship is tested by circumstances such as yours. I know my bf for almost 20 years and we met on and off and had sexual contact on and off as well, yet we never went into a committed relationship until last year. We both had issues to sort out and things to go through. It seems like a waste that we have not sorted out what needed sorting out earlier, yet today we are both much more mature and responsible and ready for commitment. A relationship takes two people to work together in a committed fashion. If one is not ready for whatever reason, it will not work. Have patience, if he is meant to be your life partner it will be. In the mean time, sort out your problems and enjoy life in a responsible manner. Who knows what happen tomorrow. Keep well

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/05/26

Hey Lonewolf

Thanx for the words of encouragement. Just out of interest sake, we have been together for more than 2 years.

Have a great day

AB

Reply to Apache_boy
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/05/26

HI A_boy. If he cannot stand by you when you go through diffyculties, he is not worth it. You are busy sorting out whatever is the problem, right. So sort it out and take it from there. MAybe you are not ready for a full-on relationship just yet, and he was not the right guy. All the best and BYT VAS

Reply to LONEWOLF