Question
Posted by: PK | 2005/06/09

ITS OVER!!

Hi doc..

Well today i told her i wanted to tell her something and that she must let me know what time and ill call her.so she called me from the work and at around 11PM and said we can talk now and i said no we will tonight so she got mad and said if i didnt tell her before 2PM she wont answer the phone so i stripped myself as well.. anyway i called her on her lunch explain what i wanted to and she said she made up her mind that she is not gona give me another chance casue we already fought again and she has given me so many chances before why is this time so diffrent and i tried to explain why anyway seems like there is nothing more i can do.. i love her so much.. anyway so far im leaving next thursday to go and work in london havnt told her that(maybe she will think diffrently then ont know) thanks for the help..

PK, hope it all works out for you. It sounds like this particular relatonship, between you and this particular person at this particular time, isn't going to work out. That's sad, but not unsurmountable. Enjoy the many riches of London, move o, and find the bette relatonship, in time, that you deserve

1
Posted by: VM | 2005/06/10

Well PK, at least you know where you stand now. Sometimes it is not enough just to love someone, sometimes the two people are just in two different places.

I think it will be a bit easier for you now, knowing whats going on at least. Good Luck.

Reply to VM