Question
Posted by: enough | 2004/11/16

Its Over

I went to the doc, i got some Aropax and Sleeping pills.....sorry for being such a burden to all those who responded to me with such aggresion! When you read about me in the paper, lets see how you feel then!

I honestly got the sleeping pills as an incase, as an easy way out if i need!!!

enough, it's never an easy way out. And what if it turned out to be an easy way IN, to a situation with no such way out of it ? Overdoses and other forms of self-harm, quite apart from the risk of death, can have an even worse result, in leaving you with every problem you had to start with, plus severe physical damage as a result of the OD.
You weren't a burden, as Mona rightly says, but you sounded, and in some wats still sound, like someone very reluctant to accept advice, and reluctant to believe that you could possibly ever feel better.
Pleased to hear we helped you to calm down a little, and think a little, and decide to see your doctor --- well done. I understand your anger, too, though as you notice, getting angry at the wrong people because you can't reach the person who actually made you angry, isn't a great tactic.
I'm Pleased you're still here. Remain here, at least in the sense of of becoming a regular. We'd like to hear further from you as you will be improving in coming weeks and months, and eventually you may want to comment, constructively, on some other people's messages. Welcome.

20
Posted by: enough | 2004/11/16

THANK YOU!!!!

Reply to enough
Posted by: HS | 2004/11/16

Hey, let's not get overheated here.
Enough, you'll be ok. From the continued responses I;'m sure you can see that a lot of people do care - even if they care just to say that they are upset you not taking their advice.
We all care, not everyone is going to rip your heart out - in the same breath - not everyone is going to treat it like gold...
Expect the unexpected, do your best, and handle it - with us here to listen, you are not alone. You never will be.
Lots of people have had their hearts and souls destroyed, but we look back and see "Whoa" we survived. And we are all going to meet you on that mountain and reminese on what we have overcome, what obstacles and hurt we have climbed AND CONQUERED - with pride, with scars no doubt, but with immense pride that it did not take our spirit for life away.
You're now much stronger than you were, and now you will also be MUCH more careful in the next relationship/s.
Keep your chin up, you are a warrior and you will NOT be broken. Now repeat that a couple of tiems over and over and louder and louder (in your own bathroom, though). And say it and mean it with OOMMF!

Reply to HS
Posted by: NM | 2004/11/16

Hi Enough,

How old are you?

Reply to NM
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/16

Suicide really sux! A guy i worked with - his wife killed herself and their 1 year old baby!! Gassed themselves in the car, HORRIBLE!! A innocent 1 year old baby.... Enough - nothing is worth suicide!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Q | 2004/11/16

WELL DONE ENOUGH GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/16

Excellent!! What good progress!! Next step would be finding a close friend who's shoulder you can cry on tonight. Talking about it will make you feel better. Having company around you also a good idea. Glad some of the stuff helped!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: enough | 2004/11/16

SORRY....i feel bad enough....i even printed the posts out, went and locked myself in the bathroom and read them deeply!!!!

Reply to enough
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/16

If I can add my 2c... My family is going through a suicide at the moment. It's been two weeks exactly today since sis-in-law killed herself. I miss her, really I do. We all do, in fact. Thing is, suicide did not make any of us feel sorry for her. The revenge she wanted, turned on her. We're ANGRY at her. I even HATE her some days when I look at my brother and see the pain in his eyes. She's threatened to do this so many times before, even tried and failed once or twice. He admits that he's RELIEVED that she's finally succeeded.

Is this what you want to leave behind, Enough?

Reply to lulu
Posted by: enough | 2004/11/16

Okay, i have been as i said " delusional " and yes VERY HURT AND UPSET AND VERY ANGRY....i appologise for my behaviour, if it is any concelation the only reason why i went to the doc is because of you guys.... you made me calm down and think a bit, and i realised that if i didn't do anything about it, i was going to die....i am still here.... DEPRESSED but here!!! SORRY, i am calm again!

Reply to enough
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/16

BT only told us after she took the pills. This guy - everyone tried to make him feel better, telling him about people suffering, 3 year old kids dying, wars leaving people disfigured, all trying to make him feel better, to make him realise the meaning and how prescious life is. He just KEPT SHOUTING!!!! AND NOT LISTENING!!!!!! WHY COME HERE IF YOU DONT WANT TO TAKE ADVISE..... Actually nice to see in this posting of his that his CapLocks isnt stuck anymore!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: A | 2004/11/16

I HAVE read the postings.................

Reply to A
Posted by: Q | 2004/11/16

Hi A, I would sugest you go and read his posting under previous postings ans see what it is about, he good really good advise please do not attack if you do not have the full pic thanks have a blasing evening

Reply to Q
Posted by: A | 2004/11/16

He is angry obviously and not thinking correctly - sorry to say but when BT took pills ONLINE everyone jumped including myself. What is so different about this human being?

Reply to A
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/16

A - did you read his responses to all the help offered in the previous post?? Its quite obvisous that he didnt come here for help.

Reply to Mona
Posted by: A | 2004/11/16

This forum is useless if you all attack each other at their time of need.

I am totally disgusted and wouldnt want any support from you guys if I was in that situation.

You all should be ashamed - next time you ask for help dont come here!!

Reply to A
Posted by: Not again!! | 2004/11/16

Yes, his message has rolled over to the next page, so now he started a new one to get more attention. Why should people help you, if you have no love in your heart for any other person?? Not caring about the sick / old / dying, just worried about yourself. Pfh.

Reply to Not again!!
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/16

You know.. I'm starting to see why the girl ran away.
You are so stubborn and obsessive. Why don't you put your knickers back on and take some of the good advice that was given to you today. You can't want to be so controlling.

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/16

You were'nt a burden, you were just bluntly ignoring any advice given to you. You were just plain rude. Why did your gf dump you in any case? I wonder.

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Q | 2004/11/16

iF THIS IS YOUR ATTETUDE MY FRIEND YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WE HAVE THE GUYS ON THIS FORM THAT LIKE TO SHOCK PEOPLE OUT OF THERE THINKING, IF YOU DONT SEE THAT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN THE SAYING THAT SAYS THERES NOBODY AS BLIND AS THE ONE THAT DOES NOT WHANT TO SEE IS APLICABLE!!! YOU CAN NOT BLACK MAIL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE AND WE CARE BUT WE AL KNOW THE REALITY OF IT ALL, WE HAVE LOST SOMEONE VERY DEAR TO USE THE SAME WAY BUT THAT AT THE END WAS HER CHOICE AS THIS IS YOURS, PLEASE DONT BE STUPID GET PROPER HELP THE STUFF YOU GOT WILL HELP TO GET YOU THROUGH BUT DONT GO TO THE DARK SIDE YOU WILL NOT COME BACK AND BELIEVE ME THE PAIN WILL ONLY BE MORE!!!

REMEMBER GOD LOVES YOU AND HE WILL NOT LET ANYTHING COME PAST YOU THAT YOU CAN NOT WORK THROUGH YOU CAN DISEPOINT US ALL BUT PLEASE DONT DO IT TO HIM!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: cookie | 2004/11/16

you know what this might sound like the oldest cliche in the book but : IF you are happy with yourself then and only then can you start a relationship and perhaps then you might be lucky enough and that relationship could work. There are no guarentee's in life and sort out your shit and deal with the problems that you are facing......

Reply to cookie