Question
Posted by: kat | 2007/05/23

its officially over.

hi CS how you doing? i hope you are feeling better.

well to update you things with bruce and i are officially over as of this saturday that has just past.

he is still staying with me and using my car but that should come to an end this week as soon as he gets his car. and he will then move out shortly after that.

its awesome we both feel free again and we are getting on well. we agree that we care deaply for eachother however we are horrid at being partners, its like we got a brother sister relationship. i know things might change after he moves out but then it will be ok. we have even discussed u s dating other people and we are both cool with it. i can honnestly say that the relationship had ended coz niether of us feel any resentment we both just want to move on.

we are telling the kids on friday night Phoebe is still a bit young but Tristan will be ok. im not worried too much i figure as long as he can see that we dont hate eachother it will be ok.

anyway thats my update. chat again soon and i realy do hope you are feeling better thats besides the cold weather.

Feeling like one of God's Frozen People, this week. Sheeesh ! Feel like I should sit in the fridge to warm up.
If things are as you say, well, congratulations to both of you, for managing a mature withdrawal from a relationship that was proving uncomfortable, and apparently still remaining friendly. Not everyone can manage that ! I find that the way kids react to such events is greatly influenced by the way the parents do.

1
Posted by: rose | 2007/05/23

kat sorry to hear, but it at least sounds like you guys can handle a situation in a decent manner.

good luck with your future and also when he moves out, i suppose that's gonna be a bit more of a 'shock to the system', hey?

all the best, though!

Reply to rose