Question
Posted by: Scared | 2007/06/22

Its mixed up

I have a problem with my mensruation cycle.

I really dont think its normal.

I just finished my 7 day cycle on the 18 June 2007(Monday)

and this morning I came to find out that I am bleeding again. The blood however was Dark and very thin which isnt normal.

WHat could the problem be? Should I see my regular GP or a Gynea about this?

Dear Scared
This is known as spotting and can be a sign of an infection, a cyst or a polyp in your vagina, cervix or uterus and should be investigated by a doctor. However, if you’ve been under a lot of pressure lately, you may have a bit spotting because of the extra stress. The best choice would be a Gyne if possible.