Question
Posted by: im rich | 2008/02/01

its mine

its mine, mine mine its all mine..........

As good an argument as I've yet seen for closing down the power supply to all those "mine's" ?
As Lerita says, I hope it's not one of the hoaxes --- according to emails I have received in the last coupla months, I should shortly receive several billion dollars. If I had believed them or replied to them. If true, congrats, and very large donations to Cybershrink's retirement fund will be happily accepted !

7
Posted by: lerita | 2008/02/01

I hope you did not get an anonoymous e-mail that stated that you have inherited lots of money from god knows who. It could be hoax eminated from the Nigerian letters. Do not give your bankdetails or deposit anything.

If not . Then congratulations

Reply to lerita
Posted by: Feet | 2008/02/01

Congratulations !! You deserve it !! Enjoy

Reply to Feet
Posted by: grietjie | 2008/02/01

Now that is something to make everyone else depressed about .... come one don't brag rather hand out some...LOL
Have fun with YOUR money!!

Reply to grietjie
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/02/01

don't you wanna adopt me, i won't mint even if is free adoption.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: im rich | 2008/02/01

i just inherited a truckload of money from an uncle i didnt know in england. im his only living relative (3 million pounds plus a farm, a house, cars and other stuff ), i never have to work again yahoooooooo

Reply to im rich
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/02/01

did u win a lotto or what?

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/02/01

good for you!

Reply to Hope*