Question
Posted by: kylee | 2005/07/11

Its me, thank you so much

Hi, thank you so much. You all set my mind so straight. Thank you cyber shrink. I need to pull through these exams, they only begin thursday... I have time and I will cope!. I just panic sometimes. I know besides my circumstances of the Eating disorder/ cutting/ alcoholism/lost boyfriend and friends/ rape/ depression and suicidal ideation, I am my own worst enemy and with right eating I can develop a healthy mind to tackle my other issues I have got. And to think it all so simply began with an eating disorder a year ago and I had no issues whatsoever, so if any of you are into that sort of thing and reading this, take this for example... look how it screws up a perfect life... hope ill be able to help one day.

Maybe, if you feel you can't help panicking, try doing it deliberately and on schedule --- set aside 3 minutes at a convenient time, in which you will allow yourself to panic about the situation ( no more than those 3 minutes, mind !). And any other time you feel tempted to panic, remind yourself that it's the wrong time, and postpone those feelings till your 3 minutes turns up. You're so obviously intelligent enough to handle all of this and get it right, though probably not all at exactly the same ( you're just an ordinary superwoman !) You're going the right way to turn things round and sort them out --- keep up the excellent work of the last couple of days !

1
Posted by: Petra | 2005/07/11

Go well and thanks for the uplifting message

Reply to Petra