Question
Posted by: Brad | 2008/01/21

Its me again! I'm still here!

Hello dear mister expert and how are you? So we are both still here now so we can carry on our chats like before, ok? (so that's already 2 questions but here's the main one): My friend says in December he had sex with Roy's mom and that half-way she had a 'fanny fart'. Not a funny one, a real fanny one so Is he just talking rubbish or is there such a thing? How does it work?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Brad,

the school term has begun - perhaps cocentrate on aspects of biology that are part of the school curriculum for now?

Other knowledge will be yours in time - I have no doubt

14
Posted by: Brad | 2008/02/07

Hello somegirl, how are you? What do you mean with wierd stuff? Like what? And does anybody know what happened to the Expert here?

Reply to Brad
Posted by: some girl | 2008/02/06

oh come on people - brad wants to know answers - don't mock him, at least he's curious and not doing weird and warped stuff...

Reply to some girl
Posted by: LOUIS | 2008/02/01

Nobody answered Brad's question yet.

Brad, she gave a "fanny fart" because your friend ejaculated wind whilst being such a young teenager.

Reply to LOUIS
Posted by: Brad | 2008/01/28

Sorry Fiona I just saw what you said, how are you?

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Brad | 2008/01/28

Expert are you there?

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Fiona | 2008/01/25

Thanks for making my day Brad, I can't remember when last I've had such a good chukkle... and cheers to you Gran!

Reply to Fiona
Posted by: Just me | 2008/01/23

Nothing wrong with this posting at all! The only thing that's got you all up in arms, is the story around the question! A seriously good laugh too! Who cares who slept with who, kids tell their friends all sorts of stories. Good heavens folks, would you rather Brad asked his questions to other mis-informed friends...this is no longer the dark ages. C'mon, those that are freaking out, go get a life!
You keep posting Brad...and yes, Gran gave you the right answer.

Reply to Just me
Posted by: Whateva | 2008/01/22

I've certainly learnt quite a few things since I started reading Brad's questions and the responses thereto. He does seem to be wondering about unusual things but it's very informative and sometimes funny after all. Can you imagine how boring this service would have been without his weird questions! Keep it up Brad!

Reply to Whateva
Posted by: billy | 2008/01/22

Why is everybody so worried about his age , his funny quastions and all, and all. If you want to say anything to Brad just answer him or leave it, if his friend want to do it with a old tannie, so let it be.

Reply to billy
Posted by: simon | 2008/01/21

LOL LOL LOL
Is this post for real?

Reply to simon
Posted by: ... | 2008/01/21

This kid sounds really messed up, even his question is messed up. DON'T respond to him it will only encourage him.

Reply to ...
Posted by: Ruth | 2008/01/21

Agreed Anon I also had a good giggle when I read this, I remember this Brad posting a few very 'interesting' questions last year but I think this one takes the cake. I also remember that his previous posts certainly got people talking and commenting and no wonder, he comes up with the most unusual and interesting and enexpected subjects!

I would really love to know more about Brad! Maybe the Teen Expert can tell us more about him and explain his strange questions?

Reply to Ruth

LOL
I'm not sure who I'm laughing at (or with) here but seriously Brad or Gran (or both) this is the funniest thing I've read in years so thank you (both) for making my day....

I'd just LOVE to know how old both Brad and Gran are? LOL

Posted by: Gran | 2008/01/21

Brad you should be focusing on your school work and what nonsense is this of your friend having sex with an older woman, the mother of another friend? Where do you live, where is this nonsense happening? A grown woman, especially a mother, should know better. You shouldn't be asking such questions, this is not something a young teenage mind should not be trying to comprehend but it is caused by air getting caught inside the vagina. Leave it at that and focus on your sport or reading a good book instead.

Reply to Gran