Question
Posted by: carol-ann | 2005/07/26

its me again

i don't feel to good today the left side of my body is dead i feel needels pricking me the hole time i have a huge pain in my upper back and my neck aswell, it feels swolen, its like a burning pain, can this be my heart?
sins yeasterday my tummy was burning and everytime i put preasure on it it's fine for a while i didn't eat anything that i shoudn't haf i ate healthy yeasterday can it be high blood preasure aswell i don't know what to do i feel sick sins yeasterday and why is the left side of my body dead?
please help i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
carol-ann

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Carol-Ann,

What you have to do is very simple – find yourself a good doctor, and go to see him. You can’t be diagnosed or treated correctly unless you are actually examined, so please don’t put yourself at risk any longer, and go to your doctor tomorrow if you can. Much as I would like to, I can’t actually treat you via this forum, and what you need is help.

Good luck.

HeartDoc