Question
Posted by: yoo yoo | 2002/12/16

it's itching!!!

hi my two and a half year old daughter scratches her bum all the time, at first i thought it was her panties, we changed that, we even changed the washing powder, but nothing seems to work. can it be worms? what can i do? she tends also to scrtch her backalso,... i thought it might be eczema... what can i do???

Yoo yoo, it might definitely be due to worms. The easiest would be to bet Zentel® from your pharmacy and see if it works. If you’re interested in an article I wrote on pruritis ani (itchy bottom) a while ago, mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you a copy. Good luck.