Question
Posted by: in a long distance relationship | 2005/11/23

Its hard, really hard sometimes

Yesterday, during the day i was soo horny my u know what was actually pounding!! i couldnt think of anything else but sex!! he is not here.

Sometimes i wish i could just hold him close to me and fall asleep on his chest - he is not here.

I feel i want to kiss someone - he is not here.

I want to share with him what happened at work today- he aint here.

Yah long distance relationship is difficult. people in a long distance relationship, lets talk, tell me just how do you cope?

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Sister Zazi | 2005/11/23

Its very hard but if circumsances doesnt allow you two to be together each and every day then u will have to deal with it. If ur norney just call him and tell him what u feel and maybe listen to your favourite songs and call him or sms him then you will see things will be right. Atleast u see each other every weekend unlike me its only once a month.

By trust, honesty and being positive will keep u going dont u ever think that maybe he is cheating on you just give him the benefit of the doubt. Just hang in there ur not the only one in this boat.

Reply to Sister Zazi

thanx candy, its also about trust: which is something i battle with sue to past experiences but i want to stop thinking about the negatives and just focus on the positives, i'll try.

Reply to in a long distance relationship

Its about 4hours drive but we both dont have cars so we use bublic transport only weekends cos we both work during the week, we see each other every weekend but when u feel these things during the week - its difficult. are you also in a long distance relationship?

Sometimes i wonder, when he feels like this, what does he do about it, i hope he wont cheat on me cos i wont cheat on him.

Posted by: candy | 2005/11/23

As you said,it is hard to cope in a long distance relationship!
Monday I felt so down,longing to be close to someone etc.
I send my boyfriend a sms, saying how much I misses him.
He immediately phoned me back, he didn's said anything.On the background our favourite love song was playing!!!
That kept me going through the day.Be Strong and remember that it also depends how deep your love for each other is!!

Reply to candy
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/11/23

What's the distance between the 2 of u?

Reply to Liz123