Question
Posted by: Butterfly | 2007/06/06

Its Hard!!!

The weekend was a disaster, i was beyond sad and nothing could cheer me up, i was crying the whole time, knew it would be hard but not this hard.. I hope it gets better, been trying really hard. i must just accept its over and let it go..
Thanks for listening just needed to vent

Surely it will get better. let go, and move forwards

7
Posted by: ?? | 2007/06/06

Maybe not the appropriate place for a joke like that C... But non the less, good one!! With a heading like that; It had it comming!

Reply to ??
Posted by: c. | 2007/06/06

Ai, and there I thought you were singing about your lover's recovery from impotency! Damn. Well, whatever, good luck on the issues at hand. STOP IT! YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!

Reply to c.
Posted by: Lea | 2007/06/06

BTW-

Why I say all of thee above is because I was in the same boat and after excatly fours of not speaking or seeing each other... we bumped into each other on news day and the chemistry is still there...... but not in a romatic way........

He is my closest friend now.... we talk once a week but have never met up since that news years day.... We both have found people that make us happy and actually who we are planning to spend the rest of our lives with.......

SO don't stress.... better said then done I know....... But hey.....what does not kill you only makes you stronger...

Reply to Lea

How long has it been since the break up?

Want to know what to expect, I might be going through it myself shortly.

Posted by: Lea | 2007/06/06

Butterfly...

I remember your last post... when he was sending you sms's and wat ok al..... but listen girla........ the pain will lessen and things will get better and you will ask yourself what was all the fuss?

Don't get me wrong even years from now you will still think of him..... I am sure you guys shared a very unique and special bond.... but as you must have heard things happen for a reason....

If I remember clearly he was the one that broke it off... who knows maybe he did you the biggest favour of your life........

Keep your chin up and cheeks dry.......

Lea

Reply to Lea
Posted by: butterfly | 2007/06/06

I was with him for four years

Reply to butterfly

How long has it been?