Posted by: Sad girl | 2008/09/29

Its getting me down

Hi there! Im 16 and i think im heading towards anorexia! About a month ago i starved myself for like 2 days and when i went to the mall with my boyfriend i almost passed out from hunger! He was really mad at me, my weight is 48 kg but im a bit flabby i just need to excercise and tone actualy! But when i see a girl or a sexy slim fhm model on the cover in the store then i get the idea of not eating until i look like that, i want to look sexy for my bf and i get realy jealous when he i with me and we are watching tv and i c a girl in a bikini who i looking realy hot with a nice tan etc! Im lately very agro with every one and i read that a girl who has anorexia has also recent bad moods etc, im losing consentration at skwl and when i get depro for seeing my body i eat. And sumtimes i dnt even look at food i feel sick then!! What is my prob?

Expert ImageNatural health

if you starve yourself you are just slowing your metabolism and will battle with weight even more in the future. You need to work on your self esteem and confidence level and stand strong in who you are. i suggest you consult a dietician you ease any of your thoughts and may be assist you with your diet so you do not harm your body .
Dr Debbie

Posted by: Sad girl | 2008/09/29

Oh and sumtimes i dont wana eat bec then i feel fat and in my eyes i also look fat!!

Reply to Sad girl