Question
Posted by: IN BIG TROUBLE | 2006/11/07

ITS A BIG MISTAKE

Hi all, please throw your stones and say what ever you think I am, Yes I derseve it, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, once you done all that , give me your ADVICE.
I came from the Doctorjust now, she said I'm 8weeks pregy. The problem is, the father to be his married and it was for fun, believe me from the bottom of my heart I dont want to cost any problem to his marriege, I was blind to not use the condom, I know if I tell him he will say I must keep the baby, I have 2 kids of my own,I'm coming from 2yrs unemployed I just started to work on the 1st of Sept, and i love my job very much, I don't need the baby now....Not now........
WHAT SHOULD I DO
PLEASE HELP

No no no. Getting pregnant isn'[t for fun. Maybe the sex was meant for fun, and was thoughtless and careless. But now there is another human life involved, a life which is innocent, and hasn't had any fun at all yet. See a counsellor and work out your options, including giving the child for adoption, as there is a shortage of healthy babies, and many great parents who can't have children, for various reasons.

9
Posted by: Annelize | 2006/11/08

Fine cast a stone at this lady, but never tell her she got what she deserved, a child is a gift, not a punishment doesn't matter if it was legitimate or not. Fine it was wrong what she did, there is no excuse for that, but to paint a picture of this child being this huge mountain that she will carry on her back for the rest of her life is just wrong!

Reply to Annelize
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/11/07

You need to make a choice in accordance with your personal values. If you opt for abortion, I'd strongly recommend that you go for counselling to help you through it. Another option is to give your child up for adoption. If your baby is black, s/he has a smaller chance of being adopted because there are so many black orphans (this is a fact and NOT a racist comment) and your baby will probably land up in an orphanage. And lastly, you can keep your baby and sue this cheat for maintenance. Whichever choice you make, will have consequences which will affect your life forever.

I don't mean to preach to you, it's too late anyway, but I hope you've learnt a lesson in all of this: if a married man approaches you, run as far as you can - it only brings heartache.

Dan V, I strongly disagree with you. Many men are fed at home, but choose to scavenge anyway, it's a way of life for them. And those that aren't fed at home, have a choice to divorce their partner and then scavenge to their heart's content.

Dove: In Big Trouble didn't break up this cheat's marriage, he did it all by himself, he broke his marriage vows, nobody else broke a promise!!! Place the blame where it belongs, if IBT wasn't available, chances are any other women would have been good enough to fulfill his needs. So will the mistresses all be wrong and the husband not? As long as the mistress is blamed, the husband will continue cheating because he's not held accountable for his behaviour.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Dan V | 2006/11/07

To Dove.

Let me guess. You are worried that you don't keep your partner sexually satisfied. Therefore you attack the "other woman". People who are fed at home do not scavenge. It is simple, nothing more, nothing less. You know what to do, so do it, and stop being so judgemental.

Reply to Dan V
Posted by: Jenine | 2006/11/07

Sheesh Dove... that's not very nice!
Is that what your kids are (or is going to be) to you? Reminders? Poor things...
IBT: In the end it's your choice, keeping the baby (for a reminder - whatever) or terminating the pregnancy!
Whichever you choose, good luck! Things always work out in the end - no matter what we want worked out!!

Reply to Jenine
Posted by: Dove | 2006/11/07

You got what you deserve. having an affair with a married man is wrong from the start. How can you just say it was only for fun. I hope his wife takes you to court for breaking up her marriage. You have a choice here have an abortion or keep this baby to remind you of what you did for the rest of your life.

Reply to Dove
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/07

congrats on the baby, as for work they can NOT fire you coz of the baby. as for him he knew the risks that were involved and his wife is his problem. the universe has chosen the time for this child you might not agree but hey it is what it is and you will see the timing doesnt have to be that bad. your with child so keep the baby, the baby life is never as we expect it be and things happen it could be worse. you would never forgive yourself if you got rid of the baby or even give the baby up. knowing that your kids could have a brother or sister. hey shit happens he has a wife he has a right to know. and they dont have a great marrage anyway. as you say besides it was fun, but hey im shallow. good luck you are having a baby horray.............

Reply to kat
Posted by: Anon2 | 2006/11/07

Dont murder an innocent child because you wanted to have fun with a married man. As you can see, there are other people out there who would like to adopt this child - consider it, its better than murder. I have a beautiful daughter who's father is also married - I also wanted some fun. I accepted my responsibility, my child is everything to me, I cannot imagine life without her, I am raising her without help from him. Do not kill this child - face up to what you have done & sort it out.

Reply to Anon2

lucky you. my husband and i want a baby and are struggling to have one.

Posted by: Samantha | 2006/11/07

Give the baby to me...I will adopt it...

Reply to Samantha