Question
Posted by: Doris | 2004/11/12

Itcy all over and tired

Feel itchy all over expecially at night. And always tired even after i have just woke up.

Please help, dont know whats wrong with me

Doris, you symptoms are not specific enough to make a diagnosis on. Tiredness may be a part of any serious disorder including heart problems, blood pressure problems, blood sugar problems, thyroid problems, depression, kidney problems, etc. The itching might be due to a dermatological disorder like an allergy or contact dermatitis. The best would be to see your doctor and have him sort it out for you. Good luck.

2
Posted by: patty | 2004/11/12

itching during the day my whole the body.

Reply to patty
Posted by: Jacqui | 2004/11/12

Hi Doris, strange thing. I also have that problem daily & even more so after I read your message. Well wait for Doctor to give us advise!

Reply to Jacqui