Question
Posted by: Sannie | 2004/11/19

ITCHY/FLAKING SCALP

I have a problem with constant flaking of my scalp, which also appears red. (more towards the front part & sides of my hairline)
I have tried serveral anti-dandruff treatments, but my hairdresser says it is not dandruff. It is very embarrising as the flakes always seems to lift. Is it maybe an allergy / allergy to certain shampoo's??
I am desperate to find a solution that works!

Expert ImagePharmacist

S,
Ask your hairdresser to recommend a a milder shampoo. I would also recommend that you try Nizshampoo (or a generic - available from your pharmacy) - It may make a difference