Question
Posted by: Irritated | 2007/08/01

Itchy vaginal infection

Hi Doc, since my miscarriage last year I have had this recurrent vaginal infection. (my boyfriend and I) have used most of the OTC vaginal creams to prevent re-infection, they don't help. have used sporanox, helps for a while but then it keeps coming back. Have been using Nizoral over the past few months, it helps until my periods come, then it's triggered again. I have taken numerous trips to the gynae, but to no avail. I am so frustrated and don't know what to do. What is Interflora? Just read a bit about it on the other postings.

Interflora is a probiotic. It helps prevent yeast overgrowth. Also look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.