Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2005/06/07

itchy vagina

my vagina is really itching all the time inside and out - do you guys know what it could be?

It could be thrush.

4
Posted by: lovely | 2005/06/08

Samantha I agree with you,I browse this site daily and we should not use other people's name,it's really confusing.To the second Samantha with itchy vagina pls try to bath with tea tree oil it helps a lot and drink garlic tablets daily.plz change your name so that I can be able to help you if this does'nt work,I also changed my name from Angel to Lovely after realizing that there is another Angel who is preggies while I'm TTC'ing so is not a big issue,after all this site is helping us a lot no time for aguing.plz keep in touch.

Reply to lovely
Posted by: samantha | 2005/06/07

Regular,
Your point?
I suspect firstly you are not Karin. Secondly, are you suggesting that I am unreasonable in asking the new samantha to distinguish herself from me?
I can only speak for myself, but I have been corresponding on this forum for some time, I am pregnant, and I would suspect that one of the many wise ladies here would tell new samantha that the itchy vagina may be a problem with respect to a pregnancy, or possibly caused by it.

Reply to samantha
Posted by: Regular | 2005/06/07

Samantha - see post 29437 :-)

Reply to Regular
Posted by: samantha | 2005/06/07

oooh Samantha, could I please ask you to be Samantha2?

I am preggy, get lots of advice from ladies on this forum, and currently don't have an itchy vagina!
My guess would be that you have thrush.

Reply to samantha