Question
Posted by: Riza | 2004/10/13

Itchy Vagina

Please help!! Had Hysterectomy in July. This is the second time I am getting this. My vagina itches terribly. I used canex vaginal cream on the outer vagina coz i was not too sure if i could insert coz i have no womb. I have the same itchiness again. What is wrong? What can I use that will help. Can I insert into the vagina even though I have no womb. Also is is normal to still experience pain how long does this last. Pain is not to heavy , its more shooting pains.

Pain could persist for awhile but should settle. You can insert the pessary or cream. otherwise see a gynae for other options on treatment.