Question
Posted by: bobby | 2004/10/08

Itchy Testicles

I am 17 years old an lately my testicles have been itching uncontrolably. I belive that it started after is used a pulic toilet. The itching sometimes goes further back to my anus.

Bobby, it is probably due to a superficial yeast infection. The best would be to get Lamisil® cream and apply it thinly to the affected area twice a day for a week. If it doesn’t clear up, you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.

1
Posted by: paul | 2004/10/29

a few days ago, I was jogging and started having an ejaculation for no specific sexual reason. For several days I felt like ejaculating but without even having an erection.

Reply to paul