Question
Posted by: dry toes itchy toes please help | 2007/03/26

Itchy small toe, looks like spreading

Hi, its been for 3 weeks now. My small toe started to become very dry, slightly itching. I thought it might just be temporary. My second toe is now also slighty itching. It looks like my 2 toes are very very dry, even if I put on cream. It starts to feel hard, like very dry skin.

There are also very small darker spots on the top of my foot, but I dont think it has got something to do with my dry toes.

What can it be? What can I use to cure? Might it be scabies? (read bout it, but im very clean person) I am in faraway England away from my homecountry SA, Im a bit worried. Please help me! Thank you.

Expert ImageArchive

Sorry for the delay in respomding I was O`seas
It sounds as if you have a fungal infection, and the dark spots may be fungal as well, I suggest you get a over the counter athletes foot cream and see if this helps

1
Posted by: BeenThere | 2007/03/27

You may have athletes foot (Fungus infection) which always starts at the small toe from where it spreads. Never put moisterizing cream between your toes! Try "Lamisal" anti-fungal ointment - it works really quickly.

Reply to BeenThere