Question
Posted by: Rene | 2004/10/29

itchy skin under breasts

A couple of days ago I have noticed a red patch beneath each of my breasts. I am using Happy event to keep the skin supple. They haven't itched then but I think it is starting to itch like hell now. It does not look dry. My breasts have grown these past couple of months and I have bought a bigger bra size so it is not the bra that is too tight.

What can I use?

The important think would be to keep the area dry. You could use talcum powder . If this does not help, you may need a steroid cream which will have to prescribed by a doctor.