Question
Posted by: Skinny | 2007/12/03

Itchy skin

My girl had developed a skin infection which forst looked like round red dots on her skin. hoping that it will go away. It then spread on most part of her body. Two weeks ago we then went to a GP who examined her and then prescribed Tritar and Ketazol cream. After 3 days applying this "cream" her skin then looked as if she had been burnt.
What could be causing this?

Expert ImagePharmacist

How old is your little girl? Try something mild to start of with - A cream such as skincalm applied twice daily may bring relief. If big area of the body is affected i suggest seeing a doc again.

2
Posted by: mamakoa | 2008/02/27

hello
i had this itching and rush thing on my face and neck even my eyes were so itching, i was red around my eyes when i went to the sun i feel pain on my face its like i'm burning but lback in the days i was using this cream called Bethamethasone please help me.

Reply to mamakoa
Posted by: MNGANWETHU | 2007/12/05

I have been diagnosed with urticharia but I still wish to undergo a test(skin test)that will tell me what is it that I am allergic to.

Reply to MNGANWETHU