Our expert says:
BB, it sounds like an allergy and it might be due to the sulphur content of the wine. You can try taking an antihistamine like Phenergan®, but if it doesn’t clear up, the best would be to see your doctor. Actually, see someone else because this one sounds like a grade A PITA as he doesn’t want to make time for someone that has a severe allergy. This kind of thing wouldn’t happen in SA... Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.