Posted by: jacky | 2008/07/18

itchy rash on upper legs,buttocks

i have had extremeky itchy little bumps on my upper legs,buttocks for 4 months now.they resemble flea bites.but i have no conbtact with pets.water seems to irritate it,and moisturiser helps.a dr prescribed cortisone and antihistamines,which helped slightly for a few days.please help

Thank you for visiting

It is possible that you have a nodular eczema. There are tests that can be done to confirm this and I suggest that you re-consult your doctor. This will enable him/her to make a proper diagnosis. In the interim, you can try Anthisan cream.

Kind regards

Posted by: Charl | 2008/11/06

I have tried prescription medicine, over the counter but the rash keeps on coming back. I have been suffering with it now for at least the past 5 years.

Reply to Charl