Question
Posted by: pinkie | 2005/12/07

itchy labia,smelly urine,green stains

I'm 20years old.Some months ago i noticed that the joint between my thighs and outer labia gave me teribble itches espesially when i took off my panties for a night bath.I would scratch myself with my sponge often until i became painfully sore that water stung me.Prior to this i saw that that area had a lighter pigmentation and little pubic hair..Not too long after this i noticed my urine smelt like baby poo.Not too long after i discovered that each time i slept in the same panties that i wore during the day, a green stain appeared on the sides that covered my vaginal area,this never happened before..The stains refuse to lift off and i'm worried.The itching and smell are gone.What is causing this stain?I became sexually active at 16, don't have HIV/AIDS, no pregnancy/abortion,no STDs.

A green discharge could mean an infection. Your symptoms are suggestive of this. You should see your doctor to check for this.