Question
Posted by: KK | 2007/04/20

Itchy forehead

hi doc. the last couple years i have been battling with an area on my forehead that comes up inflamed and itchy, like red lumps and they itch like crazy. my GP gave me elocon to use when it flares up and this works really well if i use it overnight. is this an allergy to something? it seems to get worse when i drink alcohol, but that may be just because the skin is dehydrated. i am careful to use hyperallergenic and fragrance free cleansers and moisterisers. i am a bit of a hyperchondriac so i am worried this is linked to some sort of disease??

Dear KK
It is probably an allergy, if the Elocon works, this is all you need at this point.