Question
Posted by: BUBBLES | 2004/11/03

ITCHY-FLAKEY

I HAVE AN ITCHY SENSATION IN MY VAGINA. ALSO IT IS FLAKEY. I'VE VERY SICK LATEY WITH THE FLU. I'VE BEENON ALOT OF MEDICATION. COULD THIS BE THE CAUSE OR IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME. I AM SEXUALLY ACTIVE WITH MY FIONCEE ONLY, WE ARE TO BE MARRIED SOON. PLEASE HELP.

You may have thrush. Antibiotics can predispose to this. Try using Canesten pessaries.

2
Posted by: Purple | 2004/11/04

If you've been on antibiotics, it might just be thrush, though that isn't flaky.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/11/03

It sounds like you've got an infection. You should go see a gynea so that they can pres. something to take the itch away.
You can also just ask your chemist for something.

Hope it get better soon.

Reply to Marlene