Posted by: anon | 2009/01/26

Itchy Feet

Hi doc. I just need a little help here. My boyfriend suffers form athletes foot and after years of ignoring it, its quite bad. I wanna get him something for it. He forever scratches it &  its all over his toes. He gets to a point where he scratches his skin off. He complains of it being itchy under as well. I had a look at it but its just like dry irritated skin. What can i get from the pharmacy for itchiness and to make the athletes foot infection go away for good. I feel sorry for him because its very itchy. Is there anything over the counter that i could get?

Thanks for your help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Anon
Get him a prescription for Lamisil cream and treat it properly, especially if it has been going on for years. You can also dust his feet with Mycota powder and put Mycota powder in his shoes.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.