Question
Posted by: Minimoe | 2003/03/26

Itchy ears and painful more at night

Hi Doc I have a multitude of problems, namely diabetic, HBP high cholestrol. heart desease, chronoc pain back ops, bilateral drop foot , medication , immovane doxyfene ciprimal eltroxin dyizide lipitor ecotrin isordel concor i am mostly in a wheelchair as a result of back and foot problems, for the last 2 months my ears started itching and it is driving me insane, i am also a stressed out individual get uptight very easy, had heart bypass 1998 not succesful narrow artries
cannot redo bypass get angina often pain in jaw, in short what is causing my ear problem?

Kind regards
Minimoe

My apologies. This reply was posted yesterday, but somehow it got lost in cyberspace. Here it is again. CD.

3/26/2003 1:11:00 AM
SubjectItchy ears and painful more at nightQuestionHi Doc I have a multitude of problems, namely diabetic, HBP high cholestrol. heart desease, chronoc pain back ops, bilateral drop foot , medication , immovane doxyfene ciprimal eltroxin dyizide lipitor ecotrin isordel concor i am mostly in a wheelchair as a result of back and foot problems, for the last 2 months my ears started itching and it is driving me insane, i am also a stressed out individual get uptight very easy, had heart bypass 1998 not succesful narrow artriescannot redo bypass get angina often pain in jaw, in short what is causing my ear problem?Kind regards MinimoePosted byMinimoe

Minimoe, given your history, I think the most likely diagnosis is an outer ear infection. The best would be to have your doctor take a look and give you the appropriate medication. Good luck.