Question
Posted by: Littlewing | 2005/11/18

Itchy armpit

Does anyone have itchy armpits from deodorant, I dont know what deodorant to use anymore. Right now my armpits are discoloured and itchy and it looks terrible.

Anyone have suggestions?

Littlewing, it might be due to contact dermatitis or an allergy due to the deodorant, but it might also be due to something else like a superficial fungal infection. The best would be to let your doctor take a look and make sure it is nothing serious. In the meantime use as little as possible deodorant (maybe use some powder instead) and try to get some sunlight on the area. Good luck.