Question
Posted by: CC | 2004/12/13

Itchy Ankles/Pregnancy??

Hi doc,
I stopped the pill about a month ago to try fall pregnant. I have really itchy ackles and when I mentioned this to a friend who is a reflexologist she said that this is a sign that I may be pregnant. I have never heard this before, what is your view? Has anyone else heard of this?

I have never heard of this either.

1
Posted by: Healthcare | 2004/12/13

In reflexology, the inside ankle area is the reflex point of the uterus and the outside ankle area the reflex point of the ovaries.
Any changes in those organs will be reflected in the ankle area
in different forms from itching, tenderness or pain.
Although the itching may not always diagnostic of pregnancy,
it can be indicative of impending onset of period.

Do a pregnancy test if you have skipped a period.

You will be amazed at what your feet can tell you, so do not discount your friend's remarks

Reply to Healthcare