Question
Posted by: YAZOO | 2008/07/17

ITCHY

Hi doc,

Yesterday my breasts felt itchy, not the whole breasts, just beneath the breasts (where the bra supports it .where the underwire of the bra is). this morning before i had a bath i noticed that it was a bit red and very dry. It doesnt seem as if there are any pimples and it doesnt look like a rash either, its just a bit red and dry and itchy. i am 14 weeks pregnant. i have also not used any new underwear that was not washed before use so what can this be. what can i use to treat this. please advise.

thanks

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is possible that you have a yeast infection, which is a normal occurence during pregnancy. You can apply Apor cream to alleviate the symptoms/itching. It can also merely be a exzema that has developed in your adult life or due to the fact that you are pregnant. Do not stress about this too much. Start with the Apor cream, twice daily, for at least ten days and let me know if it cures your condition.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: nat | 2009/02/22

how can i get rid of my exzema on my hands the older i get the worse it becomes. it looks like tiny blisters all over my hand. that are so itchy. its only on my hands at the moment will it eventually spread?

Reply to nat