Question
Posted by: Mari | 2007/03/17

itching,burning skin incontact with cold

I have a very strange condition wich gets worse now and unbearable. I am almost allergic to cold. When my skin gets in contact with cold temperatures [any part of my body,even my teeth,tongue,mouth inside] it starts to itch and sometimes severly burn and swells up. The affected area is usually then very warm
and then swells up.I am 33 years old and still have a teenage skin [acne]. The docter said I have a vitamin B5 defficiancy.The affected area usually gets a rough rash. What is this,noboby I know have this condition.Is there a name for such a condition,and how does one treat it?

Please post to Cyber Doc.