Posted by: AJ | 2009/05/11

Itching skin

Hi Doc
I have this itching skin but more it feels that there is something crawling under my skin. It is not always on the same place. There is no red areas or blisters or pimps or any red spots that i can say i have scratched because of the itching. It is also not permenent it comes and goes.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Hallo AJ
This could be a symptom of an underlying anxiety disorder, diabetes, vitamin deficiency, depletion of calcium, depletion of potassium, or blood vessel/circulation problems. Women also tends to get this during menopause. I think you should see your doctor to do some basic blood tests, and check your blood circulation in the areas that you feel it most. Something like Aterax may help for this but you will need a prescription
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.