Question
Posted by: Virgo | 2005/06/29

Itching Nipples

Does anyone have any details on constantly itching nipples, its so irritating and starting to become rore cos i scatch all the time.

Can sumone knowlegeable pls reply

Itching nipples are not really a sign of pregnancy. Check your detergent, bras,etc for any irritants.

2
Posted by: Virgo | 2005/06/29

Hi there...

The last time I checked I was'nt pregnant, which was a month ago,Ii got my period as normal last month, BUT this week is my FERTILE/OVULATION week. Im not sure that it could have an effect so early, Im just itching...maybe im pregnant maybe im not...wish I am tho, well im going to Gyne 2morrow so I will wait and see wot he says...

Thanks tho!!

Reply to Virgo
Posted by: Carrey | 2005/06/29

Hi Virgo,

You don't say how many weeks you are....
I am 9wks and I had the same problem. I tried Bio oil And it is like heaven. the itch has now gone away. You shouldn't scratch your nipple with your nails though as you could infect it.

P.S. Also try Johnson & Johnson Tissue Oil, I heard that it also helps with the itch.

Reply to Carrey