Question
Posted by: anom | 2004/10/19

Itching Nipples

Hi Doc and 'Your Assistants'

i'm not sure whether i'm posing my questions to the right forum

My nipples has a tendency of itching alternatevly and at one stage i thought it was maybe due to high temperatures, after work i took a shower but still it didn't help and i forgot about it and sleep. It occured again but in a different nipple and it hurts whereby it starts to itch whilst i'm still at work with people around me.
What i again noticed in my nipples they were chipping-have dead skin on them in so much i smear either body lotion or vaseline.

By the way last month i had an abortion and i was 5 or 6 weeks pregnant. Could that be the concequences?

Could you please help me out of what do i have?

It could be eczema. It is probably unrelated to the miscarriage. See a dermatologist