Question
Posted by: kv | 2007/12/14

Itching inside

Hi. I am a 24 year old female. I have this weird problem where my body itches on the inside. Its especially around my upper chest and upper back. I have some pimples on my back and it feels like the itchiness radiates from there. Its affects me a lot when i am sleeping. i dont have any other conditions and am not on any medication. Could you suggest what this may be?

Dear KV

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that you consult your GP for a thorough examination, as there are a multitude of reasons for these symptoms. It can be caused by an allergy of some kind, infection of the pimples, to even thyroid problems.

Kind regards