Question
Posted by: SACHIN | 2003/03/19

ITCHING IN THE PENIS

HI DOCTOR: ONCE IN 3 MONTHS OR WITH SOME INTERRUPTIONS, I DO GET A BAD ITCHING SENSATION INSIDE THE TOP SKIN COVER OF MY PENIS ON BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES. IT STARTS AS ITCHING AND GRADUALLY AS BURNING SENSATION AND AFTERWARDS SWELLING.
WHEN I GET ITCHING SENSATION I USED TO IMMERSE MY PENIS IN A POT OF LUKEWARM SALT WATER AND IT DISAPPEARS FOR A WHILE AND AGAIN IT THRETENS AND THE SAME TYPE OF TREATMENT I UNDERGO. BUT SOMETIMES IT DID NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT AND IT GOES UPTO SWELLING IN THE TOP SKIN OF THE PENIS WHICH GETS ME PAIN WHILE I URINATE AND SOMETIMES TERRIBLE ITCHING. I AM DIABETIC BUT UNDER STRICT CONTROL. PLEASE ADVISE AS TO WHAT I DO TO DISAPPEAR THIS PEHENOMEON PERMANENTLY. THANKS.

Please see a Dermatologist as it could be a variety of things. It might be a STI, or it might be a skin condition. Please see a doctor.