Question
Posted by: ray | 2004/11/04

itching in the neck with skin peeling off, itching eyes and flowing nose fromtime to time

i need to know whether this is an allergic reaction some other form of infection.
i have developed this itching patchy skin around my neck, it becomes red under skin afer scrating. if left dry it becomes even more irritating leaving me with no option but to either scratch it hard or apply some petroleum jelly on. if i use any other ointment it hurts so bad that i can't help but run around the house to ease off the pain. my eyes also started itching badly, i assumed that i might have contaminated them from the skin peeling from my neck, my nose also itches and flows on every time i am around a fan or air conditioning or any cold air.. . need hep urgently

Expert ImageArchive

It sounds like an allergy - why don't you approach the GP section?