Question
Posted by: Einstein | 2008/05/22

Itching from head to toe :(

I’ve been getting these rashes that come and go. It starts of as an itch and then starts to form red bumps and becomes red a rash. Also when I scratch sometimes the scratch lines from my hands become like a rash too. Also my scalp has been really itchy and I’ve been checked for lice and I don’t have it. I get them on my arms, neck, back, and legs. Do you have any idea what it could be?

Dear Einstein
It could be an allergy related to something you have contact with or something that you eat. Your doctor can do your blood IGE - if very high you may need to take preventative antihistamine treatment.